Monday, March 8, 2010

Dance...dance...dance!

I have to say I am really enjoying teaching Creative Movement. Both classes are great for so many reasons. My Monday night class is small with just 3 kids and my Wednesday class is a full house with 12!! We are just getting into ballet terms and demonstration and I am really proud of how well they are catching on! I will bring my camera next week and post pictures of sweet the tiny dancers:) We have our recital in May and I think is going to be so adorable to watch 15 3-5 year olds dancing their little hearts out!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww how sweet!! It sounds like things are going really well and like you're doing a GREAT job! I cannot wait to see some pictures and hopefully a video of the recital... I'm sure it'll be adorable :) Love you all!

    xoxo,
    Auntie Bre

    ReplyDelete