Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Just days away...


It's hard to believe that these pictures were taken 6mths ago! We had gotten back from Jamaica just 2 weeks before where we had a beautiful wedding and great memories with family and friends.

Well I can now happily say he will be here in a few days. I am not supposed to publish exact dates so just know that it is soon and we are super excited! Awaiting his arrival, Soph and I made him a welcome home sign and we just received one of his gifts in the mail. I thought a beer basket for Jake seemed appropriate:)

People often ask me if the time went by quickly and I have to say it's been a bit of both. When I actually think about what we have done in the last 6mths it feels like its been forever. To name a few there was Father's Day, Sophie's recital, a trip to the Ozarks, Sophs 2nd Birthday, Jake's 30th Birthday, Halloween, trip home for Bre's baby shower and I am sure a few others. The nice thing is that through all the events this past 6mths, Jake was still apart of all that we experienced. We love you babe, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment