Saturday, January 31, 2009

Southern Hospitality...

Yesterday I went to lunch at Ruby Tuesday with Heather. She is married to one of the guys Jake is in training with. It was a lot of fun to get out of the house with Soph and have some adult conversation! While we were there, a women came over to Sophie and said what a joy she was to watch and that she was so "full of smiles." This made my heart melt because I feel the same, but it was nice to hear from a total stranger! The people down here are so sweet. I don't think we have gone anywhere that someone hasn't stopped to talk to Sophie. Gotta love southern hospitality:)


1 comment:

  1. OH...MY...GOSH... she is seriously the cutest thing in the whole world!! She is SOO precious and just looks soooo cute how she just stares at the camera and then smiles and then squeals every once in awhile.... oh my gosh!! I enjoyed this video SO SO much... she's so adorable :) And I'm so glad that alll of the strangers even notice how precious sweet little Soph is!!

    ReplyDelete