Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rainy Days In Shreveport

This week has been pretty dreary. Not much sunshine all week. I don't know about everyone else, but when the sun is shining I am smiling! Sophie and I are just getting back into the swing of things being back in Louisiana and already I feel like she is bored! So today we went in her room and dumped all the toys in the baskets out, to change up the scenery. She loved it! We had a blast revisiting old toys and opening some new ones she is just now old enough for.

Jake and I wanted to have some fun too so we broke out Scrabble! This was a recent purchase
for nights like these. It's rainy, there's absolutely nothing on television and a glass of wine and a game of Scrabble sound perfect!



Rainy days aren't so bad after all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment