Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Baby's 10 Months Old...


Sophie is now 10 months, 1 week old, and getting more fun by the minute! She is doing so much more everyday. Now she can pull up on almost anything including Mama's leg and she loves playing peek a boo! Yesterday she started walking with a walker all by herself!! I am thinking she will be walking in a few weeks!! She loves swimming too. We go to the pool a couple of times a week. If it weren't for the pool we would never leave the house! It's way too hot!

Sophie and Daddy had a wonderful time playing together on Father's Day. Sophie got him a couple of golf shirts and we made him breakfast and one his favorite dinners that night.

Father's Day was great, but it was a little bitter sweet. This was the first Father's Day I haven't spent with my Dad, in my entire life! It made me sad to not be sharing it with him, but we will be all together next weekend for the 4th! Happy Father's Day Dad!



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she's already 10 months old!! I agree, she does get more fun every single time I see her!! The pictures are adorable and the video is precious... I can't believe how good she does walking with the walker... SHE'S SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!

    I'm so glad Jake had a nice 1st Father's Day with his girls.... we missed you here too but we'll all be together VERY soon!

    Love you all lots!

    Xoxoxox,
    Auntie/Sissy

    ReplyDelete