Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Farewell to Shreveport...


Time flew and before we knew it, it was time to pack our things and move to our next destination...Minot, ND. I am looking forward to being stable in one place for the next few years, but I will definitely miss the weather in Louisiana. Some other things I will miss will be having a pool at our apt. complex. Sophie and I visited the pool a few times a week and we both enjoyed getting out of the house and getting some fresh air. I will also miss The Boardwalk. Besides the awesome shopping option it provided, it was a great place for Sophie and I to spend the day. The Cajun Daiquiri will also be missed. Only in Louisiana will they allow drive through roadies! There are so many great memories there and I will keep them close to my heart always. Our firsts in Louisiana: Sophie learned to sit up, crawl, eat solids, celebrated our 1st Mothers/Father's Day, it's was all so great. So good bye to our first official move with the Air Force and on to new and exciting endeavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment