Thursday, January 5, 2012

Daddy's Girl


Sophie has been asking when Papa is returning from Guam since roughly day one or two of his deployment. She really is such a Daddy's girl and is already counting down the days until he returns. The reason she is so head over heels for him, asking, "Papa will you marry me in Jamaica?" is because he is just as crazy about her:) When he is home he always makes time for family and he genuinely loves spending time with our girls and that is all I could ever ask for.

We love you high as the sky, deep as the sea Daddy-Papa!

I thought I would share this amazing link about Daddy's and their daughters that Jake sent to me today.

http://www.fromdatestodiapers.com/50-rules-for-dads-of-daughters

1 comment:

  1. Aw thanks babe. It really is my favorite thing to do. All three of my girls :)

    ReplyDelete