Sunday, May 18, 2014

Fancy seeing you here!

This blog began shortly after I had Sophie five whole years ago! I looked forward to sharing parenting ideas and journaling about our daily experiences. While Jake was deployed in the past, I would soul search doing what I have always loved, which is reading and you guessed it, writing. I have journaled from the time I began to write sentences on my own, which I believe was roughly the cultivated age of seven. I have a compilation of journals from many eras of my life, some are easier to turn the pages of than others, but over the years I have learned to embrace them, because after all they are a vivid reflection of who I am.

This brings me to my point, I have decided to start blogging again. I am excited to share recipes, motivation, hot topics, etc.! I am also delighted to announce that I am embarking on a new endeavor. It commenced in the fall when I enrolled in a Memoir 101 class and I have continued taking classes steadily ever since.  I have decided to write my memoir, more specifically details of my whirlwind decade of my 20's. I've decided finishing this memoir is a non-negotiable and I believe making writing a more frequent routine will be the best recipe for completion.

Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to hearing your feedback and learning more about you too!


No comments:

Post a Comment