Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Daddy's birthday...


Jake is 25(or so he thinks)! Jake's birthday was this week and he just can't grasp the fact that he is 29. So because it's his birthday I will let him believe he is turning the ripe age of 25:) I decided Sophie and I would make one of his favorite meals. As soon as he was off to work, Sophie and I headed out to the grocery store to make daddy's favorite...Ribs, sweet potatoes and cherry pie for desert! We started to work when we got home and I must say I was pretty pleased. I have never made a pie before, but it turned out pretty good. Overall, I think Daddy was happy with the outcome, delicious meal and spending time with his two favorite girls:) Happy birthday babe we love you!

1 comment:

  1. Awww looks like this was a GREAT and PERFECT celebration!!!

    ReplyDelete