Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Inspiration on this lovely Wednesday...

I have been a student to the insightful author, Gloria Kempton, my writing coach, for over six months now. She both inspires me and challenges me daily and for this I am grateful.  Currently, I am studying her book, The Outlaw's Journey, which explains in detail the well known writer, Joseph Campbell's, The Hero's Journey. I made a pledge to myself last year that I would complete this memoir.  I am mindful that this writing endeavor will require a whole lot of patience, persistence and of course all the chocolate I can handle to get me through to the final pages, but nothing good comes easy, right?

Go after your dreams friends and never, ever, stop.

A quote by Joseph Campbell that speaks to my soul:

"We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us."

No comments:

Post a Comment