Friday, October 30, 2015

Fashion Frenzy Friday...

My name is Tiffany and I have a deep, borderline crazy connection with my clothing and accessories.  There are items in my closet that I simply can not get rid of, quite possibly because the sight of them brings me back to the event that I wore them to.  I know it's creepy, right?  It's as if I believe that getting rid of them will somehow simultaneously dispose of the memory right along with it. The dress I wore to my baby shower, yep 7 years ago, both outfits I wore to my girls 1st Birthday parties and don't get me started on the baby cloths I have in bins packed away...never getting rid of them, ever! 

Another detach issue I have with my wardrobe is the way it makes me feel when I where particular items.  I have a turquoise necklace that seriously gives me super powers.  Well, maybe that's a little extreme, but I definitely feel like I can accomplish so much more by merely slipping it over my head in the morning.

So this brings me to my most recent purchase.  Let me introduce you to my newest addition to my closet crazed frenzy.  These boots are by Naughty Monkey.  I am already addicted to them and I haven't even worn them outside of the house yet!  The detailing on these babies is perfection and I am just holding out for their first unveiling. 
Please tell me I am not alone in this. What's in your closet you can not live without??


No comments:

Post a Comment