Sunday, October 18, 2015

Mama's craft corner 101


       The girls and I always look forward to making a thankful tree every year in the fall. Last October, we used construction paper and cut out colorful leaves as they took turns telling me what they were thankful for. We glued them on our hand drawn tree and boom, done.  

      This year we wanted to try something a little different.  I saw these nifty chalkboard tags on Easy and I had to have them! Sophie, my oldest and I gathered sticks at the park up the road.  I dug to the back of one of my cabinets and found this old vase that I had to wipe about an inch of dust off of and I had my youngest, Gia paint with glass chalk paint to give it a fall look and voila, we have the birth of a new tradition right here.

      Those of you that know our family well, will undoubtedly be able to pin point which one of us is thankful for what.  May the best of friends win!:)
    
You can get these adorable tags here:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/115008202/chalkboard-tags?ref=shop_home_feat_1


“Now and then it’s good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.” ~ Guillaume Apollinaire

Blessings,

Tiffany


No comments:

Post a Comment