Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tasty Tuesdays: Oh Deliciousness...

      
       Oh the happiness that comes along with the breeze blowing, robins singing and the sun shining. Bring on the tan lines baby!  Isn't it funny that with the change in weather comes a beloved shift in mood? I noticed a few weeks ago while at the Old Drum Day Festival in downtown Warrensburg, that not only my mood had lightened with the fresh air, but it also lifted from those around me. Everyone seemed to carry a grin on their face, while taking a leisure stroll through the historical area. It was refreshing. Which leads me to talk about an amazing, out of this world, most decadent with flavor, one of my favorite colorful salads ever! It's perfect this time of year and all through summer months. Get ready for your taste buds to be submerged with tantalizing flavor. 

Recipe




Don't keep it a secret, do tell...what's your favorite salad?

No comments:

Post a Comment