Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thankful Thursday...

Today, I am giving a holler to my awesome hubby for the coffee he had brewed, hot and ready for me, not just today, but EVERY morning.  Yes, I know I am a bit spoiled, but don't tell him:)  At about 7am, I slowly made my way down to the kitchen, Jake had already left for work, Gia snug like a puzzle piece onto my hip and Sophie holding my hand.  I head to the cabinet and choose the largest coffee cup I could get my hands on, a Sisters mug Bre got me, perfect. I set Gia down and let go of Sophs hand to pour a delicious cup of Joe, but not before pouring a couple tablespoons of my delicious Bliss, Vanilla Creamer, because seriously, what is coffee without a little added sweetness?:)  I'm consistently working on focusing on the little things in life that matter.  Life is rapid, hectic and chaotic at times, why not stop to embrace what's good in it, if only for a moment.

So tell me, what are you thankful for this lovely Thursday?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment