Friday, April 2, 2010

To potty train or not to potty train...

I have been going back and forth since Sophie turned 18months(February) about when I should start potty training her. It always seems like there is a better time. We put it off because of our trip home last week thinking it would be better to go for it without the travel inconvenience, but now with Jamaica just 5 weeks away I am not sure that is the best idea.

Jake is deploying shortly after our wedding and I am not sure how she will react to him being gone. I am hoping to have her trained before her birthday, but when will we find the time???

Sure looks like she is ready by these pics though doesn't it!? HA!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Mens Health!! Haha. She's too funny! Good luck w/ the potty training - I'm taking notes since I'm only 12 mo behind you!

    ReplyDelete